Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Longchamp Lovin'

I noticed there were actually more and more people started to' appreciate' Longchamp totes. I even saw a lot of women carrying those when I was still in the States but I never put my interest nor appreciate the bag because it looks like a no-style bag for me. It's just a plain nylon tote and it's pretty expensive too. I told myself if I wanted a nylon tote, I'd rather get a Lesportsac instead. (cross-fingers) hehehe

But then, I changed my mind! I know this is no biggie at all but I don't know I just need to own one like an all around bag for everyday use and for traveling. But there are few reasons why I need one. First, it is a low maintenance kind of bag, wherein, there's no need for me to care about tossing it around or getting it dirty. In fact, the very first day I had it, someone accidentally stained it with a soy sauce! But after a couple of minutes, it was gone!  Second, I don't wanna carry a bag which I have to check once in awhile for scratches or too mindful where I should place it especially when I'm traveling. (I'm pretty O.C when it comes to my bags kasi). Now I understand why it is a must-have bag for me NOW. It is a light weight waterproof handy tote, very useful, and it is truly the ideal everyday bag, good for rain or snow, sun or shine.

And so I got it two days ago. Thank you mommy dearest.

Longchamp Modele Depose Hong Kong Limited Edition Christmas Special


I recommend this perfect tote for you to have at least one. Include this as one of your Christmas wish list. I guarantee you, you will never regret! It's all the worth! 
What do you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. my mom is a big fan of long champ. i think she intend to have it in every color and size. as you said chin, it's totally perfect for everyday use. i got a small one, which i hardly use, but it comes really handy sometimes. what i love about it is its simplicity and sturdiness. you can actually carry it with another handbag, as most working girls do here. it's also perfect for jet-setters. you can fold it and toss it inside a luggage, and if you need (which you surely will after shopping), it's there. but i think the downside of it is that you can't expose it under heat for a long time. my aunt puts her bag at the back of the car while parking, and after a while the bag got wrinkled. well, it's a repeated habit. it's not like a one-time event though.

    i love the color of your bag. i'm sure it will last long. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your mom is lucky enough Betz to have every color and size of it! I envy her! Basically, you can fold it however with mine, it can't be folded because the inner part of my tote is like a rubber thingy which makes it different from other Longchamp totes. Maybe because it is a limited edition tote and they sell these in limited stocks only. I still prefer the ones that can be folded though.
    Oohh I bet your aunt bought another one! Did she?

    Ur right Betz! I love the color too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes chin, she did. it's a must-have! =)

    oh. limited edition... that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daddy got my a longchomp purse from paris it has an eiffel tower on it. love them now : )

    ReplyDelete