Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

YSL Tribute: HEELS matter

The YSL Tribute shoes are the most popular shoe worn by celebrities this year. Are you one of them? Think and think again....hhmmm..

With their outrageous six-inch heels and dramatic style, no wonder it is a must-have shoes for every girl. And yes, it is STILL the current 'it' shoes! Trust me. I fell in love with it the moment I saw Victoria Beckham, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez flaunting those uber sexy killer heels! Yeah, I know it cost a lot of money for a shoe, but if you're a shoe freak, then these are a must have. I know you can't get enough of it even I myself! (Oh gulp! That was a dangerous statement!) lol! Better get them while they're still freakin' hot!.
Do you think you can manage wearing it for straight  5 hours and beyond? Indeed, comfort is the number one plus factor when you grab a pair of shoes right? But, don't ever judge a woman who has it until you have yours too! Then you'll probably know.

These are also my favorites from YSL:

I just wanna take these home...:(


AND..these are my favorite quotes: (which inspires me all the time whenever I wear my heels)

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
-Marilyn Monroe

If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking. 
-Victoria Beckham

Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels.
-Gwen Stefani


Tall? short? Height doesn't matter, if you feel sexy and confident with your heels on, walk tall, chin up, flip you hair, and you're the girl envied by many. 
-Chinchinngo


Now, who's with me?
Any quotes you would like to add up? I would love to read it. It will surely inspire me and all the women out there who were born to love heels!

2 comments:

  1. *drool* but six freakin' inches?! the highest i went (so far) was 4. but after 2 hrs of walking...man, it's seriously excruciating. it's that bad that i dropped by macy's to buy a new pair of flat boots. i should say it's a blessing in disguise somehow.

    btw chin, posh can wear skyscraper heels and still walk like she's on sneakers. i bet she can run a marathon with it. lol.

    Nice quotes chin. and oh, i love your new blog layout. so pretty and sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Betz! I repeat. 6 INCHES! haha I might look like a giant wearing those! lol! And, I can't ignore the pain as well as the price!

    It scares me too that der might be dangers of wearing such precarious height! you know ankle-twisting, cramps or whatever! But lucky enough because the front part of the shoes has at least 1.5"? which will help to maintain balance. right?

    Oh well, Posh is posh! I love her but I love her hubby more! haha

    Thank you Betz! I tried so hard with this simple layout. This is just temporary. Wanna improve it more! SOON.

    ReplyDelete