Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Boyfriends Pants

Basically, the boyfriend jean looks like you are wearing your boyfriends pants. They are pretty cool because you can wear them anywhere and anyhow. I must admit that this is the right and perfect kind of jeans for me because it flatters any body type as it is loose and slouchy. In fact, I always wear my pants all over and over again. I never get tired of wearing it because they are the most comfortable.
On an ordinary or casual days, I just paired them with simple basic fit/loose top or graphic tees, and slippers or my black converse. I just loved my ragged and boyish look! At night, for a sexy look, I paired them with anything nice that will flatter my figure and of course, to complete my look, a killer heels!

That little tuck-and-roll makes the pants more stylish and sophisticated!

These days I am finding myself in love with it.  And, I’m not alone.  Celebs everywhere are in love too!

How about you?


On Me: Top, Mom's closet. Jeans, TRF/Zara. Blue sandals, T Luxe.
On Sis: Top, H&M. Jeans, TRF/Zara. Shoes, Converse. Accessories, all from F21 and Swatch


ZARA or TRF are one of my favorites!
Current/Elliot - my wishlist

2 comments:

  1. love this laid-back look chin. a perfect weekender. plus it's effortlessly chic. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOH thanks a lot Betz! Grab yours too! For sure, You will really look great!

    ReplyDelete