Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We LOVE Gloria Maris

On our way to Manila from Subic, I noticed it was past 12:00 noon already and we were still stuck in a heavy traffic along San Juan. It was pretty obvious we were all hungry and I could hear the continuous rumbling sound of my tummy! Suddenly, Eson decided to make a turn so we could have our lunch at Gloria Maris. Since the three of us; my dad, Eson and I, are a big fan of chinese food especially the food in Gloria Maris, it perfectly made our day!
Lucky Eson for he always keep coming back there every twice or thrice a month to satisfy his cravings but not for me, I only get the chance whenever I visit Manila. I envy him!
And so we ordered the following:

Shanghai Xiao Long Pao

Hakaw

Shark's Fin Siomai

Steamed Fish Fillet in Garlic Soy Sauce

Fried Spareribs with salt and pepper
and...

Yang Chow Fried Rice


A voracious eater like us definitely finished everything! (chuckle)

Chinese Food are always our favorite. I even crave for dim sum every twice a week. Luckily, in Davao, we also have really good chinese restaurants. My top list favorites are Ahfat, Emerald's Garden and Dimsum Diner.  


Gloria Maris is located at Club Filipino Ave., Greenhills Shopping Complex, San Juan. (Recommended branch)


(Food images are not originally from me. Just copied from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment