Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Saturday it is!

Last Saturday, my flight to Manila was way too early. So I tried to be at the airport as early as I could to avoid crazy long cues. While checking in my baggage, I was shocked because I exceeded 5 kilos! Unluckily, I formed another line to pay the charges. While in line, the cashier was working too slow and later after 15 minutes, boarding of passengers were announced. It was pretty shameful because there were only 3 of us left waited to be on board. And so I hurried my way to the plane. The funny thing was, I didn't run instead I was like doing a brisk walk! To my great shame, I headed to my seat as fast as I could. In awhile, we're all ready to take off. I was very sleepy and tired while waiting. I kept checking the estimated arrival time. I just can't wait to see Eson. That is. 
Finally. I arrived in Manila around 8:45 AM. Eson picked me up and when I saw him, I felt so alive! Hallelujah! I just can't wait to give him a big hug. 
That day, Eson reserved an online movie ticket at Trinoma to watched 2012. We first had our lunch at World Chicken. It's one of our favorite just around the corner of Trinoma's food court. Last July, I remembered Eson introduced me the Pesto Pasta he loved ever since. Thereafter, my love for pesto began that time. I learned and mastered how to cook my very own that Eson will never replaced with any other kind of Pesto! Not at all!


We loved their chicken combo. I prefer the mushroom gravy paired with 'saging'. Slurp! slurp!

2012 was seriously awesome! It made me cry too. Sniff sniff*.
I managed to watched it on the very first day it came out. The cinema was packed! Luckily, we had our reserved seats. Thanks to my guy!



That night, Eson and I were invited by a couple of friends and so we decided to meet up with them and headed all to White Moon. It is an open-air breathtaking kind of bar. It is very chic and beautiful. The music was really great. Anyone looking for a bar with a good sunset view? Well, White Moon is the place to be.








With Nikki and Aireen
Saturday it is! A great and memorable one.


White Moon Bar is located at 2F Sunset Quay, Manila Ocean Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment