Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Before 2009 ends

This year was a whole lot better. Much much better! A year that toughen my personality, my mind and my heart as well. There were so many things have changed, and so many unpredictable and uneventful experiences happened in my life, regardless if its good or bad. It's worth every learning and experience.  And, it was just, so.. overwhelming.

Let me summarized..

JANUARY
My brother and I left Philippines to work at States. It was a sudden decision wer I had to go along with him. I pondered how difficult it was being away without my parents, helpers, drivers and all. But still, I gave it a try. My stay there was an easy transition for me though. I got a job, lived with my brother's in laws and some relatives, and of course, I still have strong support back home with my family and friends. During that time, I learned a lot of things. Doing my laundry, washing the dishes, cleaning the house and the bathroom as well, making my bed, cooking, and learning how to ride a bus all by myself. I was totally independent! In fact, I became financially independent too. Perhaps, it was not that easy to learn something new that I haven't even tried nor experienced before. But in the end, it was fulfilling. Very very fulfilling.

My brother and I at Hollywood Blvd.


Gladly, I met a couple of new friends. I miss them so much!
With the doctors at Lifeskills
 

        Out to party!        

Marithza and I


FEBRUARY
I took the Nursing Licensure Examination last November 2008 and during that month, the results were not yet out until the 20th of February. Thank God, I passed. That was the best birthday present I ever had on my 22nd!

MARCH, APRIL, MAY
Work, work, and work. So many things happened during those months. Those were the times I started to feel sad, lonely and stressed. I just miss everybody back home.


JUNE
Finally, My brother and I flew to Las Vegas, and it was soo much fun! Shop all day, party all night!


What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

By late June,  we both decided to go back in the Philippines. Indeed, 'Home is where the heart is'. I miss everybody.

JULY
A certified complete bum! I enjoyed every single day.
By mid-July, I visited Eson in Manila together with my brother and friends. That was so much fun! I miss Manila.

AUGUST
And.. back in Manila again.


Eson and I at my favorite chinese resto, Choi Garden
Surprisingly, for straight 2months, Eson and I always see each other every week. I can't believe all his efforts are so priceless and meaningful to me. I missed him so much.

SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
Realizations...

1. Jobless. I realized I was bored to death by just doing nothing at all. I want to go back to those times I kept myself busy. Haay mababaw lng naman. Honestly, I'm a desperate job seeker! I want to work something beyond my capabilities. I mean, I just don't want to limit myself. I want to learn on the other side wer my greatest interest lies in. That would make me really happy!

2. I realized after I came from states, I gained 'half' freedom from my parents. Being independent really helped me. It is one thing in my life that I can prove to myself as well as to my parents that I've grown up. I love my parents so much. Who doesn't right? They've always been there as my number one supporters. It felt so good.

Complete happiness!

NOVEMBER
Mid-Sweet November.
I was with Eson for a week. Lucky enough my parents allowed me. Told yah!

 LOVE FOOL! I'm completely insane.



DECEMBER

Full of joys and laughters, Christmas is in the air. I really can't wait. :)


2009 is a blessing. Thank you Lord.
Thanks to all those people who have touched my life and been part of it. Love you all:)

2 comments: