Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

KITCHEN Experience

Eson and I had dinner last Sunday at Kitchen. The place was perfect with really good homey ambiance. It has dainty chandeliers and a very nice overhead lamps, they had long tables and benches in a wooden accent, and they had these oversized utensils that I mistakenly thought it was a serving spoon and a fork!, well, to find out more, they had big plates too and so it is! The lightning is soft which is very conducive to relaxing. I fell in love with the place.
And so we ordered..

Swirl Around. A mixed seafood pumpkin soup.
The funny thing was when Eson ordered it, I told myself, 'Why the heck did he order a pumpkin soup anyway?' I never liked and even tasted it ever since! But, to my surprise, it was really good like I almost finished half of it! I loved the seafood mixed as well. It gives a better taste!


Sun-Dried. A pesto penne topped with tuyo flakes.
By just looking at it, I was delighted to see the food but when I tasted the pesto, it was kinda tasteless. But the good thing was, it was paired with crunchy tuyo which was pretty salty too. It was just a perfect combination! I savored every bit of it.

(Imaginary Image)
Sand Bar. A pandan rice with tuna salpicao.
I loved the pandan rice so much! The smell was so enticing. Eson put saucy chopped garlic on top of it which tasted even more better! I kept reaching out to take spoonfuls of his food. (chuckle)

The food was really great, they have big servings on big platters and the price was also very reasonable.

Now I know why Eson loved the restaurant. In fact, he was the one who introduced me there. I would definitely come back to taste their other dishes.

Indeed, it was a delightful meal for both of us. We both loved our Kitchen experience. We left the restaurant with total tummy satisfaction.

Kitchen is located at Greenbelt 3, 1st level and Robinsons Galleria.

No comments:

Post a Comment