Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CYMA

OPANow that’s the one expression in Greek that almost everyone knows. It means "Hooray!" and you might just find yourself shouting it out after you dig into one of Cyma’s excellent Greek dishes.



Our love for Greek Cuisine only began when Eson and I discovered Cyma in Shangri-la. I am looking forward to go back on my next visit in Manila. 

And so we ordered the following:

Saganaki Flaming-Cheese
Hear waiters cheer OPA!
Eson and I ordered this as one of our appetizers. In fact, it is one of their specialty! We loved the flaming Mozerella cheese topped with herbs.

Baby Clams Angel Hair
Pacific baby clams, with white wine, lemon, parsley, grated parmesan cheese and garlic butter
The taste was so heaven! It was really good! A MUST TRY!!

Baklava
Layered phyllo with walnuts and orange honey syrup.
I pleased Eson to order me a dessert. When I was still in the States, I remembered my friend sent us a big box full of Baklava. He told us it was one of those must try famous Greek desserts. At first, my brother and I couldn't understand the taste but after bits of savoring it, to our surprise, we almost finished the box! 
The moment my dessert was served, I was disappointed because its appearance and taste were not the one I expected. Eson noticed that I was not happy and satisfied with my order. So he told me not to force myself if I don't feel like eating the whole thing. But I managed to eat half of it!
Nevertheless, I still love Greek cuisine.


CYMA is located at Level 6 Shangri-la Mall, Level 4 Trinoma Mall, and Greenbelt 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment