Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Accessory Alert: BIB Necklace

Fashion-wise, bibs are for grown ups too! Isn't it? Because, whenever I hear the term 'BIB' necklace, it always reminds me of an infant. Fool me! Anyway, I'm a little bit late to update this but I noticed almost every season, bib necklaces keep coming back and were always spotted on designer runways few months ago up to now. I am currently adoring the big ones that were embellished with different kinds of stones. Well, the bigger the better!

From www.stylebible.ph
For me, necklace is a great statement piece because they simply add drama to an outfit. You can just lay this fashion accessory 'as is' with the simplest looking clothes and tadaaaa! Definitely, you will instantly look sophisticated! Few weeks ago, I was planning to wear a bib necklace for my friend's wedding coming this month. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a perfect piece that will suit my taste and so I am planning to accessorize my brocade dress with pearls instead. I can't wait to see my look! And so, perhaps, I might as well reserve my bib necklace as soon as I find the perfect one or create my own? Naahh will try! Though, one can easily create her own bib necklace with material from fabric stores. The embellishments are also available in sewing supply stores. So you might try then.

I love this! They are like boho-chic inspired. They can go with anywhere!


Peacock Feather Bib Necklace charlotterusse.com $7.99

And this! From Vera Wang. These are perfect for night outs!


5 comments:

  1. loving the new layout Chin! did you do the collage? it's really great. show us the look chin, i'm sure it's great!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow! The vera wang necklace is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Rianna Bethany xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearl Westwood: I love it too!
    Betz: Thanks Betz! I tried so hard to at least, beautify my page! hehe The layout before was plain and boring:( Yeah will try soon! Love yah Betz. Miss you;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rianna Bethany: It is! Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete