Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Friend's Wedding

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the Newlyweds Alex and Vian!
The sweetness of sharing a dream for two is one life's greatest treasures. Wishing you both much happiness and wonderful life. May your love shine warmly forever.


The Entourage
My look on that Day:


Brocade dress, designed by me. Dangling earrings, Louis Vuitton. Bracelets, Gold given by mom. Belt, Topshop. Clutch, Target. And shoes, Mango.

 
Photo taken by Jackie. Thanks dear!

BF Jackie and I
Jackie's lipstick from Chanel, mine from MAC.


I love attending wedding ceremonies. All I think about is full of LOVE and HAPPINNES. I was teary-eyed while watching my friend walked down the aisle. I was just too happy for her... well.. everyone dreamt of  a love that will last forever. I say, Eternal LOVE.

These are one of my favorite Marriage Quotes:

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
-Mignon Mclaughlin

A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marrries.
-Unknown

Most people who meet my wife quickly conclude that she is remarkable. They are right about this. She is smart, funny, and thoroughly charming. Often, after hearing her speak at some function or working with her on a project, people will approach me and say something to the effect of, you know, I think the world of you, Barack, but your wife. Wow!
-Barack Obama

It feels better to love and be loved right??

7 comments:

  1. that dress is so damn pretty chin! the vintage feel plus the nude color... wow! finally, a look post. i've been waiting for this since forever. hehe. keep those coming.... i'll feature you on my blog one of these days. =)

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh, i forgot... this post is so inspired. next in line? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betz, Thanks a bunch! You inspired me a lot! I'll try! SOON! hehe Indeed, it is inspiring. Naaa.. Not yet! How bout you? mmm lol. Love can wait huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree chin! unya na ng love...
    can't wait to see more of your posts!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ps. i left you an award on my blog. check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to Betz. I'm just pretty busy nowadays. But I'm really excited!!

    For real?? Let me check it out! Thanks Betz! So so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your dress and I like your blog! I'm following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch girl! Appreciate it a lot:)

    ReplyDelete